Connect the Signal Cables
- Unplug the three preconnected signal cables 0W49283, 0W49284, and 0W76723 from the maintenance bypass cabinet for easier cable routing.
- Connect the Class 2/SELV signal cables 0W49283 (breaker indicator lights) and 0W76723 (transformer thermal sensor) to board 640-4864 in the UPS as shown.
- Connect the non-Class 2/non-SELV signal cable 0W49284 (breaker AUX switches) to board 640-4843 in the UPS as shown.
- Route the signal cables down through the cable channel in the right side of the UPS and into the maintenance bypass cabinet through the cable entry opening.
- Reconnect the signal cables at the cable connection point in the maintenance bypass cabinet.