Reinstall the top cover:
- Tilt the top cover and slide it onto the UPS from the rear. Tabs in the rear of the top cover must connect to the slots in the rear of the UPS.
- Push the top cover down in the front.
- Reinstall the screws.
Check the fastening of the cable lugs.
CAUTIONRisk of equipment damageCheck the fastening of the cable lugs. If the cable lugs move due to pulling on cables, the bolt can become loose.Failure to follow these instructions can result in injury or equipment damage.
- Reinstall the transparent cover.
- Reinstall the lower front plate.
Only for seismic anchoring:
- Install the seismic front anchoring bracket on the UPS with the provided M8 bolts.
- Mount the seismic front anchoring bracket on the UPS to the floor. Use appropriate hardware for the floor type – the hole diameter in the front anchoring bracket is ø18 mm.
- Lower the front and rear leveling feet on the UPS with a wrench until they connect with the floor. Use a bubble-leveler to check that the UPS is level. This step is not necessary for a UPS with seismic anchoring.
- Only for UL 924 and CSA C22.2 NO. 141-15 solutions: Fill out the label on the lower front plate with the UPS output rating in kW.
Reinstall the front panel on the UPS:
- Insert the two tabs in the bottom of the front panel in the UPS at a tilted angle.
- Reconnect the front panel strap to the UPS.
- Close the front panel and lock with the two locking knobs.