Installation Procedure for Parallel Systems
- Prepare for Installation.
- Install the Seismic Anchoring (Option).
- Perform one of the following:
- Connect the Power Cables from an Adjacent Modular Battery Cabinet.
- Connect the Signal Cables.
- Connect the Signal Cables from a Modular Battery Cabinet.
- Connect the Signal Cables from Switchgear and Third-Party Auxiliary Products.
Perform one of the following:
- For simplified 1+1 parallel system: Connect the IMB Signal Cables in a Simplified 1+1 Parallel System.
- For parallel system: Install a padlock on the internal maintenance breaker IMB in the open position on all UPSs in the parallel system.
- Connect the PBUS Cables.
- Connect the External Communication Cables.
- Add Translated Safety Labels to Your Product.
- Final Installation.