Connect the Power Cables in Single Mains System
Risk of equipment damage
To ensure correct load sharing in bypass operation in a parallel system:
Failure to follow these instructions can result in equipment damage.
- Only for TN-C/3-wire earthing system: Move the bonding busbar from position (A) to position (B) to connect the N busbar to the PE busbar.
- Connect the power cables as shown:
- Connect the PE cables.
- Connect the input cables.
- Connect the output cables.
- For installation with a remote modular battery cabinet: Connect the DC cables to the DC busbars.
- For installation with an adjacent modular battery cabinet: See Connect the Power Cables from an Adjacent Modular Battery Cabinet.