Connect the Power Cables from an Adjacent Modular Battery Cabinet
- Set the battery breaker BB to the open (OFF) position and disconnect the battery terminals from the front of the battery modules in the modular battery cabinet(s).
- Remove the front plate on the UPS.
- Connect the PE cable (0W49449) to the PE busbar in the UPS.
- Connect the DC cables (0W49426) to the DC busbars in the UPS.
- Route the PE cable and the DC cables from the rear of the UPS towards the front and up in the gap between modular battery cabinet 1 and the UPS.
- Route the PE cable and the DC cables into modular battery cabinet 1 and connect the PE cable and DC cables in modular battery cabinet 1.
- Reinstall the front plate.