Connect the Power Cables
- Ensure that all breakers are in the OFF (open) position.
- Remove the two indicated plates from the bottom of the UPS.
- In dual mains systems, remove the three single mains brackets.
- Route the power cables through the bottom of the UPS.
- Connect the PE cable to the PE terminal.
- Connect the input, output, and bypass (if applicable) cables.
- Connect the battery cables.
- Fasten the cables to the cable relief in the bottom of the UPS.
- Reinstall the two plates in the bottom of the UPS.