- Verify that the transparent plastic protectors and the plastic box (removed in Connect Power Cables in the UPS in System up to 45 kAIC/kA Icw or Connect Power Cables in the UPS in System over 45 kAIC/kA Icw) have been reinstalled in their original position.
- Verify that the transparent protection cover on the external sync board 0P4809 (removed in Connect Signal Cables for External Synchronization) has been reinstalled in its original position.
- Close the inner door and fasten with screws.
- Reinstall the cover over the signal connections.
- On the label 885-91896 on the front of the UPS, mark the short circuit rating relevant
for this UPS system depending on installed auxiliaries and options.
65 kAIC/kA Icw (UPS alone) 65 kAIC with GVLMBCA200K500G (UPS with maintenance bypass cabinet for UL) 45 kAIC/kA Icw with GVBEC (UPS with bottom entry cabinet) 45 kAIC/kA Icc with GVLOPT003/GVLOPT004 installed (UPS with backfeed kit for UL/backfeed kit for IEC installed) 25 kA Icw with GVLMBCA200K500H (UPS with maintenance bypass cabinet for IEC)
- Only for seismic anchoring: Close the front door(s) and perform one of the following:
- For UPS alone, install the provided seismic top bracket 870-18110 in the top left side of the UPS.
- For UPS with maintenance bypass cabinet or bottom entry cabinet, install the provided seismic top bracket 870-51238 between the two cabinets.