Configure the Modbus
The Modbus can be configured for the integrated and the optional network management card (NMC).
- Tap Integrated NMC to configure the integrated network management card or Optional NMC to configure the optional network management card. and select
- Configure the settings on the first page:
- Enable or disable Serial Modbus.
- Set the Parity to None, Even, or Odd.
- Set the Stop bit to 1 or 2.
- Set the Baud rate to 2400, 9600, 19200, or 38400.
- Set the Target unique ID to a number between 1 and 247.
- Tap OK to save your settings and tap the arrow symbol to go to the next page.
- Configure the settings on the second page:
- Enable or disable TCP Modbus.
- Select Port 502 or Port [5000 to 32768].
- Tap OK to save your settings.