Prepare Modular Battery Cabinet 1 for Signal Cables
- Remove the gland plates and the brush plates from the rear of modular battery cabinet 1.
- Perform one of the following:
- For installation without conduits: Reinstall the brush plates.
- For installation with conduits: Drill a hole in the gland plates for conduits, install conduits, and reinstall the gland plates.
- Route the Class 2/SELV signal cable through the left gland plate and into modular battery cabinet 1.
- Route the non-Class 2/non-SELV signal cable through the right gland plate and into modular battery cabinet 1.