Start Up a Single UPS in Normal Mode
- Check that all breakers are in the OFF (open) position.
Turn the static switch input breaker SSIB to the ON (closed)
The display turns on and the Home screen is shown.
- Turn the unit output breaker UOB to the ON (closed) position.
- Turn the unit input breaker UIB to the ON (closed) position.
- When the rectifier LED turns steady green, the inverter synchronizes with bypass.
- Wait approximately one minute until the inverter LED turns steady green, the UPS transfers automatically from static bypass mode to normal mode.
- Turn the battery breaker(s) BB to the ON (closed) position.