Set the Battery Settings
risk of equipment damage
Failure to follow these instructions can result in equipment damage.
- On the display, select and then select Batt Settings.
- Enter the password 2334.
- Set the battery settings:NOTE: When the Nom input PN is equal to 115 V, 120 V, or 127 V, the Batt number must be 20. When the Nom input PN is equal to 220 V, 230 V, or 240 V, the Batt number must be 32–40 depending on the battery configuration.
- Batt number: Set the number of battery blocks in one battery string.
- Batt cap (AH): Set the battery capacity (battery block capacity (AH) x number of battery strings).*
- Batt charge %: Set the battery charge percentage (between 1% and 20%).