Start Up a Single UPS in Normal Mode
- Check that all breakers are in the OFF (open) position.
- Turn the static switch input breaker SSIB to the ON (closed)
The display turns on and the Home screen is shown.
- Turn the unit output breaker UOB to the ON (closed) position.
- Turn the unit input breaker UIB to the ON (closed) position.
- When the rectifier LED turns steady green, the inverter synchronizes with bypass.
- Wait approximately one minute until the inverter LED turns steady green, the UPS transfers automatically from static bypass mode to normal mode.
- Turn the battery breaker(s) BB to the ON (closed) position.