Connect the Signal Cables for GVBBB630EL-2CB and GVBBB630EL-3CB to the Galaxy VL UPS
|Recommended signal cable size||Maximum distance to the UPS|
|0.5 mm2||50 meters|
|0.75 mm2||100 meters|
|1.0 mm2||200 meters|
- Lockout/Tagout the battery breaker.
- Loosen the screws of the protection covers and lift the protection covers up and out of the battery breaker box.
- Route the signal cables through the top or bottom of the battery breaker box.
- Connect the signal cables to the control terminal block:
- Connect terminals 1-4 for battery breaker 1 (BB1).
- Connect terminals 5-8 for battery breaker 2 (BB2).
- Connect terminals 9-12 for battery breaker 3 (BB3) when present.
- Fasten the signal cables with cable ties (provided) to the cable relief.
- Route the signal cables separately from the power cables.