Prepare the UPS for Internal Busbar Connection
Reposition the PE busbar in the UPS:
- Disconnect the EMC cable, the EMC cable holder and the bonding cables from the PE busbar. Note the connection of the cables on the ground busbar.
- Remove and discard the copper busbar.
- Move the PE busbar to the new position.
- Hold onto the EMC cable holder and pull gently on the end of the EMC cable to extend the length. Reconnect the EMC cable to the PE busbar.
- Reconnect the bonding cables to the PE busbar.
- Bend the M zone flaps upwards on the plastic box. This is necessary to make room for the internal busbars between the maintenance bypass cabinet and the UPS.