Connect the Power Cables for a UPS Rated over 100 kW
- For internal power cabling between two modular battery cabinets:
- Connect the preinstalled PE cables (0W50448) between the modular battery cabinets as shown.
- Connect the preinstalled DC cables (0W50425) between the modular battery cabinets as shown. Connect DC- to DC- and connect DC+ to DC+ between the modular battery cabinets.
- For external power cabling between a modular battery cabinet and the UPS:
- Optional: You can remove the right side panel from modular battery cabinet 1 for easier access. Reinstall the side panel after power cabling is completed.
- Disconnect the preinstalled PE cable and DC cables from the modular battery cabinet. The preinstalled power cables are not long enough for connection to a remote UPS.
- Connect the PE cable and the DC cables (not provided) in the modular battery cabinet.
- Route the PE and DC cables out through the conduit box and into the UPS power cabling area.
- Follow the UPS installation manual to connect the PE and DC cables in the UPS.