Install the Seismic Anchoring (Option)
- For installations with adjacent cabinets: Connect the rear anchoring assemblies with the interconnection plate. Repeat the step for all anchoring assemblies for adjacent cabinets.
- Mount the rear anchoring assembly to the floor. Use appropriate hardware for the floor type – the hole diameter in the rear anchors is ø13 mm. Minimum requirement is M12 grade 8.8 hardware.
- Remove all the screws and the interconnection plate.
- Remove the anchoring brackets.
- For installations with adjacent cabinets: Reinstall the interconnection plate.
- Remove the two transport brackets and the indicated bolts from the rear of the modular battery cabinet.
- Install the rear anchoring bracket on the modular battery cabinet with the provided M8 bolts.
- Push the modular battery cabinet into position so the rear anchoring bracket connects to the rear anchors. The front anchoring bracket is installed in the final installation steps.