Connect the Power Cables
Risk of equipment damage
To ensure correct load sharing in bypass operation in a parallel system:
Failure to follow these instructions can result in equipment damage.
- Remove the indicated plates.
- Only for TN-C/3-wire earthing system: Move the bonding busbar from position (A) to position (B) to connect the N busbar to the PE busbar.
- Only for NEMA 2 hole plates: Install the optional kit GVSOPT020 for NEMA 2 hole plates:
- Install the nine NEMA 2 hole plates for input/bypass/output (part number 880-5803) as indicated.
- Install the three NEMA 2 hole plates for DC and N (part number 880-5802) as indicated.
- Install the NEMA 2 hole plate for PE (part number 880-5801) as indicated.
- Connect the PE cables.
- Connect the input cables.
- For dual mains system: Connect the bypass cables.
- Connect the output cables.
- For installation with a remote modular battery cabinet: Connect the DC cables to the DC busbars.
- For installation with an adjacent modular battery cabinet: See Connect the Power Cables from an Adjacent Modular Battery Cabinet.
- Reinstall the three plates removed in step 1.