Prepare for Signal Cables
- Remove the top gland plates and the top brush plates from the UPS. These are for signal cable routing.
Perform one of the following:
- For installation without conduits: Reinstall the brush plates.
- For installation with conduits: Drill a hole in the gland plates for conduits, install conduits, and reinstall the gland plates.
- Remove the indicated covers.
- Route the non-Class 2/non-SELV signal cables through the right brush/gland plate.
- Route the Class 2/SELV signal cables through the left and middle brush/gland plate.