Determine if you need a Replacement Part
To determine if you need a replacement part, contact Schneider Electric and follow the procedure below so that the representative can assist you promptly:
- In the event of an alarm condition, scroll through the alarm lists, record the information, and provide it to the representative.
- Write down the serial number of the unit so that you will have it easily accessible when you contact Schneider Electric.
- If possible, call Schneider Electric from a telephone that is within reach of the display so that you can gather and report additional information to the representative.
- Be prepared to provide a detailed description of the problem. A representative will help you solve the problem over the telephone, if possible, or will assign a return material authorization (RMA) number to you. If a module is returned to Schneider Electric, this RMA number must be clearly printed on the outside of the package.
- If the unit is within the warranty period and has been started up by Schneider Electric, repairs or replacements will be performed free of charge. If it is not within the warranty period, there will be a charge.
- If the unit is covered by a Schneider Electric service contract, have the contract available to provide information to the representative.
Find the Serial Numbers
- Tap the menu button on the home screen.
- Tap About.
- Note down the serial number of the UPS cabinet and have it ready for customer support.
- Tap the arrow to go to the next pages and note down the serial numbers of the display and the network management card(s) and have them ready for customer support.