General device configuration
Devices can be configured in various ways, depending on the device type. In the app, device settings are grouped into the device details (More) and Settings pages.
- In the Home page, tap a device to open the device control page. Also, you can tap and hold the device to open device control page.
In the device control page, do any of the following:
- Tap the Pen (Edit) (A) icon to display the device details (More) page (see Step 3).
- If displayed, tap Schedule (B) to operate the device at a given time. (Other device types may display different configuration options here, or none at all.)
- (C) Tap Settings (C) to open the device-specific Settings page (see Step 4).
On the device details (More) page,
do any of the following:
- Rename the device, change the device icon or assign the device to a different room (D). Find information about the device.
- Browse FAQs relating to the device, provide feedback to the app developer regarding the device, or check to see if a device firmware upgrade is available (E).
- Tap Remove and Factory Reset Device to restore the device to its original factory defaults (F) .
NOTE: All device settings are lost and the device details are removed from the cloud, effectively restoring the device to its original state prior to use.
- On the Settings page, adjust the device-specific settings. (The available settings vary by device type.) (G)