Switching the Hub Ethernet connection to Wi-Fi (optional)
Before doing this task, confirm that the mobile phone and Hub are both connected to the Wi-Fi network router.
- In the app, select the Hub to the same Wi-Fi network.NOTE: At this stage, the Ethernet cable should be still connected.
- (See A) Tap the Settings (gear) icon.
- (See B) In the Settings page, tap IP Network Setting.
- (See C) Tap the Wi-Fi tab, set the SSID and Password for the Wi-Fi network router and then tap Apply.
- Once the Wi-Fi connection is successful, remove the Ethernet
cable from the hub.