Locking or unlocking the meter
Before you lock your meter:
Make sure you have completed all necessary configuration.
Perform a meter initialization reset to clear any previously accumulated meter data.
A lost lock password cannot be recovered.
Permanently locked device
Record your device's user and password information in a secure location.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in data loss.
- Navigate to .
- Press Edit to activate or deactivate the lock.
- Enter your lock password.NOTE: The default password is 0000.
- Press + and - to scroll between Active and Inactive.
- Press OK to select the option.
- Select Yes to confirm the selected option, and exit the screen.
- Make sure you record and store the lock password in a secure
location.On activating the lock, a lock icon appears on the upper left corner of the screen.NOTE: Make sure you record and store the lock password in a secure location. A lost lock password cannot be recovered.