Add Hazard to Incident
Available in Responder Explorer.
This tool allows you to indicate where a hazard exists and associate that location with an incident in the vicinity. An incident can have multiple hazards.
- Right-click an incident and select Add Hazard.
- Click the location where the hazard exists.
- In the Edit New Hazard dialog, modify the Hazard Type and Wire Owner.
- When public safety officers arrive at the scene, indicate their Time of Arrival and, after the hazard has been eliminated, their time of departure.
- Use the Remarks field to type any pertinent additional information.
- Click OK to add the hazard to the selected incident in
Responder Explorer.NOTE: Multiple hazards can be added to a single incident.