Available in ArcMap.
An operator can manually place a hazard on the map. Responder generates a corresponding incident in Responder Explorer. A hazard can be placed on any feature that has the RXHAZARD model name assigned (see Configuring Responder online help). For example, if a customer calls and reports a burning transformer, the operator can locate the transformer on the map and create a hazard on it.
- In ArcMap, locate the feature on the map.
- Click the Create Hazard button on the Responder toolbar.
- Click the feature on which the hazard resides.
- The Create Hazard Incident window allows you to provide
an outage time and an estimated restoration time as well as general
information about the hazard incident.
The outage time must be the current time or earlier. Responder does not allow the user to provide a future outage time. The Dispatcher field is filtered to display only the dispatchers that have access to the region in which the hazard resides.
- Click OK.NOTE: The Feeder ID field is populated only when the hazard exists on a network feature (as in the example above). A hazard placed on a support structure does not display a Feeder ID value.