Create a Switching Order from a Template
Available in Responder Explorer.
Follow these steps to create a switching order based on a template.
- In Responder Explorer, select File > Switching Orders.
- Click Create a Switching Order from a Template. This displays the Switching Order Library.
- In the Switching Order Library, choose the template that you want to use to create your switching order. Right-click the template and choose Select. This displays the Select Location & Name window.
- In the Select Location & Name window, browse to the location in the Switching Order Library where you want to store the switching order.
- In the field at the bottom of the screen, type a name for your switching order. Click OK.
- Use the Switching Order Editor to edit the new switching order.
- When you've finished editing the operations, click Save from the Order menu and close the window.