9.3.1 SP1 Upgrade Scripts - Oracle
The following implementation scripts must be run on your Responder Oracle database to add the correct tables, views, and indices to upgrade Responder to version 9.3.1 SP1. When upgrading Responder execute ONLY the Upgrade script(s) that fall between your previous release and the new release to which you are upgrading. Do NOT execute any Implementation Scripts.
Responder requires two schemas: Responder and Archive. Some scripts are run on the Responder schema and some on the Archive schema. In the list below, the schema on which the script should be executed is in parentheses.
By default, these scripts are installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Developer Resources\9.3.0 Rev2 - 9.3.1 SP1 Upgrade Scripts\Oracle.
- Log in to the Responder schema as RESPONDER (i.e., schema owner). Use an application such as SQL Plus.
- Execute the 931sp1_01_RxTables_oracle.sql script by entering
"@" followed by a path to the script (an example follows) and pressing
Enter. This script creates the database tables required by Responder.
@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Developer Resources\ 9.3.0 Rev2 - 9.3.1 SP1 Upgrade Scripts\Oracle\931sp1_01_RxTables_oracle.sql
- Execute the 931sp1_03_Field_length_RxTables_oracle.sql script in the same manner. This script resets the length of some fields in the Responder tables.
- Log in to the Archive schema as ARCHIVE (i.e., schema owner).
- Execute the 931sp1_02_ArchiveTables_oracle.sql script in the same manner as the first script. Enter "@" followed by a path to the script and press Enter. This script creates the database tables required by Responder Archive Explorer.
- Execute the 931sp1_04_Field_length_ArchiveTables_oracle.sql script in the same manner as the previous scripts. This script resets the length of some fields in the Archive tables.