9.3.1 SP1 Upgrade Scripts - SQL Server
The following implementation scripts must be run on your Responder SQLServer database to add the correct tables, views, and indices to upgrade Responder to version 9.3.1 SP1. When upgrading Responder execute ONLY the Upgrade script(s) that fall between your previous release and the new release to which you are upgrading. Do NOT execute any Implementation Scripts.
Responder requires two databases: Responder and Archive. Some scripts are run on the Responder database and some on the Archive database. In the list below, the database on which the script should be executed is in parentheses.
By default, these scripts are installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Developer Resources\9.3.0 Rev2 - 9.3.1 SP1 Upgrade Scripts\MS_SQL.
- Open the SQL Server Query Analyzer window, connecting to the Responder database as the schema owner (e.g., RESPONDER).
- Execute the 931sp1_01_RxTables_mssql.sql script. This script creates the database tables required by Responder.
- Execute the 931sp1_03_Field_length_RxTables_mssql.sql. This script resets the length of some fields in the Responder tables.
- Open the SQL Server Query Analyzer window, connecting to the Archive database as the schema owner (e.g., ARCHIVE).
- Execute the 931sp1_02_ArchiveTables_mssql.sql script. This script creates the database tables required by Responder Archive Explorer.
- Execute the 931sp1_04_Field_length_ArchiveTables_mssql.sql. This script resets the length of some fields in the Archive tables.