Delete Ducts and Subducts
You can delete ducts and subducts within the ArcFM Conduit Configuration dialog.
To delete a duct or subduct, follow these steps:
- Start editing or open a session/design.
- Select the conduit on the map.
- In the ArcFM Attribute Editor > Selection tab, locate the selected conduit and click it once to highlight in blue.
- In the list of attributes, hover over the CONFIGURATION attribute field, then click the edit icon.
- Using either the duct diagram or the list of ducts, highlight the duct or subduct you need to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- If necessary, repeat the procedure to delete other ducts (you can delete only one duct at a time).
- Click OK to close the ArcFM Conduit Configuration dialog.
- On the ArcFM Attribute Editor, click Update.IMPORTANT: This is a mandatory step. If you do not click Update, your changes are not applied.
- Save your edit session.