Reassociate Separated Phases
As described in Break into Phases, the application can separate a multiple-phase conductor into individual ducts. To rejoin the phases of a conductor that have been broken apart, you must first disassociate the conductor from the conduit and then reassociate it without splitting the phases.
- On the map, select the conductor or cable and the conduit.
- On the Attribute Editor > Selection tab, right-click the conductor and select Disassociate from Conduit.
- Still on the Selection tab, use the Ctrl key to choose both the conduit and conductor so they are highlighted in blue.
- Right-click and choose Associate to a Conduit.
- In the ArcFM Conduit Association Editor, ensure the Place Phases checkbox is not checked, then place the conductor in a desired duct position.
- Notice all phases reside as a single feature in a single duct.
- Click OK.