Configuring Modbus TCP/IP filtering using the webpages
You can configure access rights for any valid IP address, plus any anonymous IP addresses.
- Login to the meter webpages using Product Master or Web Master credentials.
- Navigate to .
- Click Yes to enable Modbus TCP/IP
The IP address fields become editable, except for the anonymous IP address field, which is indicated by asterisks (***.***.***.***).
- Set the access for anonymous IP addresses. NOTE: If Modbus TCP/ IP filtering is enabled, anonymous IP addresses can only have read-only or no access; they cannot have full access.
- Enter the other IP addresses that you want to be able to access the meter and any downstream serial devices.
- Set the access level for each specified IP address.NOTE: If duplicate IP addresses are entered, the second listing and its access level are discarded when you save the changes.