NOTE: You must first configure the alarms you want to use
as inputs to a logic alarm. For example, if you use a standard (1-Sec)
alarm as one of the inputs, you must set up its setpoint pickup, dropout
and delay parameters.
- Select the logic alarm you want to set up, then click Edit.
- Select the alarms you want to use as inputs to the logic
- Click the double-arrow button to move the selected alarm(s)
to the Selected (max 4) box, then click OK.
- Configure the rest of the alarm setup parameters.
- Click OK then Send to save your changes to the meter.