Locking and unlocking your meter using the hardware switch
Before you lock your meter:
Make sure you have completed all necessary configuration.
Perform a meter initialization reset to clear any previously accumulated meter data.
HAZARD OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, EXPLOSION, OR ARC FLASH
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
- Turn off all power supplying this device and the equipment in which it is installed before working on the device or equipment.
- Use a properly rated voltage sensing device to confirm that all power is off.
- Uninstall the meter if it is currently installed.
- Locate the revenue lock switch.
- Remove any anti-tamper seals from the revenue switch.
- Place the meter base on a non-skid surface and make sure the meter is secure during the lock / unlock process.
- Apply control power to the meter.
- Press and hold the switch for 10 seconds to toggle revenue locking on and off.
- Confirm the revenue lock status using the revenue lock icon on the display.
- Remove control power from the meter.
- Thread your seal through the hole on the revenue lock switch,
if required, and seal.
Make sure you do not over-tighten the seal
- Follow the instructions in the installation sheet to Install the meter and apply the anti-tamper voltage and current terminal covers.