Configuring digital inputs using the display
- Navigate to .
- Enter the setup passcode (default is “0”), then press OK.
- Navigate to .
- Move the cursor to point to the digital input you want to set up, then press Edit.
- Move the cursor to point to the parameter you want to modify,
then press Edit. NOTE: If Edit is not displayed, it means the parameter is either read-only or can only be modified through software.
- Modify the parameter as required, then press OK.
- Move the cursor to point to the next parameter you want to modify, press Edit, make your changes, then press OK.
- Press the up arrow to exit. Press Yes to save your changes.
Digital input setup parameters available using the display
Label — This can be modified only through software. Use this field to assign names to the digital inputs. Debounce Time (ms) 0 to 1000 Debounce is the time delay that compensates for mechanical contact bounce. Use this field to set how long (in milliseconds) the external signal must remain in a certain state to be considered a valid state change. Allowable values are increments of 10 (i.e., 10, 20, 30, etc., up to 1000 ms). Control Mode
This field displays how the digital input functions.
Normal: the digital input is either associated with a digital input alarm, or it is not associated with another meter function. The meter counts and records the number of incoming pulses normally.
Demand Sync: the digital input is associated with one of the input sync demand functions. The meter uses the incoming pulse to synchronize its demand period with the external source.
Input Metering: the digital input is associated with one of the input metering channels. The meter counts and records the number of incoming pulses and related consumption data associated with the pulses.
Multi-Tariff: the digital input is associated with the multi-tariff function.